Metal stamping is the most efficient method of metal processing. It is widely used in small-series and multi-series production of parts. Metal stamping is widespread in many industries. Especially it is popular in the automotive industry as well as in such industries as furniture fittings, construction, electrical engineering and electronics, etc. Stamping allows the production of products that require particularly complex shapes and precision. Stamping may be used to process steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
We stamp parts with the use of cold stamping. We can offer both small batch and serial production of parts.
We use the following equipment for stamping:
- Automatic stamping presses with an automatic material feeding line (for serial production of parts);
- Eccentric presses for manual stamping (for small series or individual production of parts).
The thickness of the stamped metal is 0.5–6 mm.
We stamp mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
The force of our stamping presses ranges from 160 to 400 t.
- Progressive stamping dies;
- Manual operating as cutting, bending, forming stamping dies.
We may perform stamping services with the use of:
- Our own stamping equipment designed and manufactured by our Company;
- Customer’s stamping equipment.
Advantages offered by “SDL engineering”:
- Production and cold forming of components from all commonly used types of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals;
- Final processing;
- Reliable quality assurance management;
- We manufacture metal stamping dies; therefore we can offer prompt servicing of stamping equipment necessary to ensure a reliable stamping process.
Only by choosing a professional team will you be able to enjoy properly performed works and results that will meet all your expectations. Our team has many years’ experience in metal stamping and is ready to introduce you to the process as well as to ensure that the works are carried out in a professional and high-quality manner.
If you are interested in metal stamping, please contact us and we will offer you the most favorable conditions as well as professional services.